Gate Check Short-Sleeve Twist-Front T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a twist-front T-shirt with exceptional comfort. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. Wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productElizabeth BGender FemaleHeight 4'11"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsGreat fit and very comfortableSep 16, 2019
I love this shirt. Very soft and extremely comfortable. I got the Petite Medium and the fit is perfect! I will be buying at least one more.
- Yes, I recommend this productslpw07Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat fitting t-shirtAug 29, 2019
I purchased this in the evergreen color. It looks great on its own, or under the packable shirt. I liked the medium vs my usual small since it is more fitted & the small seemed too short. I am going back for the new plum color during the 50% off sale! Also, it is super soft.
- EBlifelongcustomerGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsSuper cute but short in the front!Sep 23, 2019
I love the style and the look of this tee. The knot gives the shirt a fun touch however it is cut pretty high at the knot so if I reach up my stomach shows. I am constantly tugging the shirt down to keep it over my pants. I needed new tops for Fall so I am dealing with it, just wish it was a little longer.