Favorite 3/4-Sleeve Tunic T-Shirt
One wearing will convince you that this tunic, like all our Favorite T-shirts, is definitely not ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of the comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Special dyeing process for clear, bright colors
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Tunic length ideal for wearing with leggings and skinny jeans
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productSWright | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itJul 9, 2019
Great top. I have in 3 colors. True to size. Washes well.
- Yes, I recommend this productcat | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI LOVE these shirts!Jul 9, 2019
I have about 10 of these shirts. I'm tall so they cover the hip area. They wash well and are flattering. Only criticism is there are limited color choices. If they made more, I'd buy more! Keep making these in "tall" size, I love them!
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy Retiree | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfy, flattering tunic topJun 22, 2019
This tunic is a great piece to have -- so far, in two colors, wish there were more available. It falls gracefully, and is long enough to cover any muffin top that might peek out of pants that don't come all the way up to the waist. I like to wear it with a scarf, which dresses it up quite nicely. A favorite for travel - looks pulled together but is as comfortable as PJs to wear. At 5'6" and 152 lbs, the size large fits me well.