Favorite Notched-Neck Tunic Tank Top
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Notched-neck detail is ideal for wearing under cardigans
- Tunic length pairs well with leggings and skinny jeans
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% cotton (Black, White, Heather Lilac): 60% cotton/40% polyester (Clematis Heather)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJuneBGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsflexible essentialNov 27, 2020
Bought these in every color that I can pull off - they are comfortable and VERY flattering. Great length (hits mid-thigh on me, like a mini-dress) to wear with leggings and tights, and looks very cute with a cardigan. Will absolutely buy more if offered again!
- Yes, I recommend this productMusicLadyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Sleeveless Top!Oct 21, 2019
The Marina color is beautiful! I don't have many casual sleeveless tops in my wardrobe and was happy to find this simple, yet unique item to add to my wardrobe. The arm holes come up high enough so that you cannot see my bra and the neck notch isn't too low for my taste. This top is easy to add a cardigan to and dress up or great all on its own! I hope to see it make a return next year- maybe in even more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productGreenteamomGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat summer top!Oct 19, 2019
I got this shirt in a small (I'm 5'4" 135#) and it fits great. I got it in white and was pleasantly surprised that it is thick enough to not be see-through! It's very comfortable and long enough to wear with leggings and cover up the back-side. Great buy.