Willow Lace Long-Sleeve Scoop T-Shirt
Natural cotton is blended with Tencel® lyocell to create the extraordinary comfort of this scoop-neck T-shirt and make it a cross-seasonal favorite. Ladder-stitch lace at the front yoke and along the shoulders and arms adds exquisite detail.
- Tencel® lyocell is derived from the natural cellulose in trees. The fabric is renowned for its ultrasoft texture, strong fibers, breathability, and wrinkle resistance.
- Average length: Reg 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% Tencel® lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsNice comfortable top with cool designApr 21, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productKMCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsMakes me feel skinny and trendy!Dec 20, 2018
I got this in black size medium (since reviewers said it ran large) and absolutely fell in love with it. The fabric feels so soft and silky. I love the style - longer length in back, flattering neckline. The lace sleeves make me feel like a rock star (which I am definitely NOT!) I often wear vests in our mild NC winter weather so the sleeves really add interest with my black quilted vest. I loved the black so much that I ordered the ivory. I had a feeling that it would be rather sheer and it is but once again, I'm wearing it with my winter white vest and it's all about those lovely sleeves. The photo of this shirt is misleading - it does not hang loose in front as shown - it fits nicely and makes me feel skinny! I'm 5'7" and usually wear size 12 (sometimes 10) and this fits perfectly in medium (not loose/not tight). Definitely one of my favorites from EB!
- noneGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsPerfect fit. Stylish cut.Oct 26, 2018
This is a shirt that fuses fashion and fit. The sleeves are long enough, the cut through the bodice generous, the lace down the arms is fashionable, and the Eddie Bauer black will hold up during multiple wash cycles. An excellent value for the money.