Stine's Favorite Waffle Cowl-Neck Tunic
Christine "Stine" Bauer was Eddie's wife, and the creator of the original line of women's clothing at Eddie Bauer. This pullover tunic reflects her style, a mix of practical performance with attractive design. Cotton/polyester/spandex waffle-knit fabric provides soft comfort and excellent shape retention.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Tunic length
- Side slits at hem for enhanced mobility
- Length: Reg 28"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 59% cotton/39% polyester/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSharonGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfy and styleOct 22, 2019
This is a very comfortable top. A little heavier than a t shirt but lighter than a sweater. Perfect for fall in Northern Michigan. Long enough to cover my backside, perfect! Love the color too,
- Happy CamperGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper comfySep 23, 2019
These are my favorite! I have another one and would like to get more colors. Not super fitted but still go under a vest very well
- Yes, I recommend this productgramcracker | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsflattering fitMay 8, 2019
this is such a nice sweater and really looks nice on. I wear a xxlarge and it is the perfect length and slimming look. I just ordered another one in gray. it washes nice. I choose to lay flat to dry. I especially like the cowl neck. I hope they keep making these.