Ideal as a post-workout wrap or for general casual wear, this zip-front bomber is made of cotton/polyester/spandex French terry. The supersoft, breathable knit fabric is all about active comfort.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem for enhanced recovery
- Woven overlays on front pockets
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 58% cotton/38% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker girl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSoft and breathable!May 18, 2019
This sweatshirt jacket is super soft and breathable. It is a level warmer than a regular sweatshirt which is nice for bike riding and walking. I got the charcoal heather color which is attractive and practical. The arms are plenty long with thumb holes added. I am 5'4" 120# and the small is a perfect fit. I love the stretch and warmth. The 40% off sale made it affordable. This is my new spring/summer/fall go-to jacket. Glad it doesn't have a hood on it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJJ | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable and stylish jacket!Apr 9, 2019
This jacket is a nice quality. I bought it because I wanted a "hoody" style jacket to wear with my work out pants but didn't want the hood. It has a nice fit without being too fitted. I'm 5'4", 128lbs and the small fits great.
- Yes, I recommend this productjennyl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConslove it!Mar 25, 2019
I have the charcoal black version. This refined sweatshirt-jacket is stylish and comfortable. I like the non-collar, pockets, and zip front. Size small fits perfect.