Girl On The Go® Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
Form-fitting, moisture-wicking cotton/spandex leggings provide the all-day comfort of four-way stretch. The fabric won't bag or wrinkle, and packs small for travel.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Interior pocket for ID or other small items
- Average inseam: Reg 27"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% cotton/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productfaramirGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally a great NO high rise choiceJan 22, 2021
Eddie Bauer, please keep making this style for those of us who can't wear HIGH RISE! (that's all I see any more!?) These are great overall; quality, style, comfort. I think these run a bit large though.
- Yes, I recommend this productjlkGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Jan 16, 2021
These are the perfect around the house leggings for me. I even sleep in these. They are awesome. So comfortable. I love the matte finish and that they are made out of cotton. Sizing using the fit guide worked perfectly. I am 5'6" 132 lbs and ordered a small and they are perfect. They are high quality and perfect for anything from sleeping and lounging to going out for dinner (if that was a possibility right now).
- Yes, I recommend this productModGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Leggings!Dec 31, 2020
These are the best leggings - hands down. While they're a little pricey, if you wait for a sale, it's really worth the difference. They are a matte fabric, so no- strange shine and they are a bit thicker than cheaper leggings out there, so you can't see through them. They also don't pill in the wash or lose their form. I purchased a pair of these 3 years ago and finally had to replace them due to wearing them out, but they lasted a long time with a lot of weekly wear in the winter and fall. I typically wear these with a tunic top, sweater or long sleeve tee on the weekend and even in the office. These are a "must-have" for anyone who wants the coverage of pants with the look and comfort of leggings.