Girl On The Go® Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
Form-fitting, moisture-wicking cotton/spandex leggings provide the all-day comfort of four-way stretch. The fabric won't bag or wrinkle, and packs small for travel.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Interior pocket for ID or other small items
- Average inseam: Reg 27"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% cotton/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productModGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Leggings!Dec 31, 2020
These are the best leggings - hands down. While they're a little pricey, if you wait for a sale, it's really worth the difference. They are a matte fabric, so no- strange shine and they are a bit thicker than cheaper leggings out there, so you can't see through them. They also don't pill in the wash or lose their form. I purchased a pair of these 3 years ago and finally had to replace them due to wearing them out, but they lasted a long time with a lot of weekly wear in the winter and fall. I typically wear these with a tunic top, sweater or long sleeve tee on the weekend and even in the office. These are a "must-have" for anyone who wants the coverage of pants with the look and comfort of leggings.
- Yes, I recommend this productSpinnerGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI need moreDec 22, 2020
I got one in regular, and one in petite. The petite works it's way down and I have to keep pulling them up. The regular fits perfect I'm 5'2" and 125 lb and go to spin class regularly
- Yes, I recommend this productEddie Bauer GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPLEASE BRING THESE BACK IN TALLDec 10, 2020
Best leggings I have ever had! Please bring them back in tall!