Girl On The Go® Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
Form-fitting, moisture-wicking cotton/spandex leggings provide the all-day comfort of four-way stretch. The fabric won't bag or wrinkle, and packs small for travel.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Interior pocket for ID or other small items
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 24" Petite | 30" Tall | 27" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% cotton/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEGSGender Non-BinaryHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat leggings!Sep 15, 2021
These are comfy and easy to wash. I intend to wear them to the gym which recently re-opened and worries me a bit, so I wear my mask and wear long sleeves and leggings and socks with my sneakers so that when I work out I am not touching anything with my skin. I know it's weird, but since covid I am nervous. So these yoga pants are great!
- Yes, I recommend this productMule54Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSubstantial flattering leggingsSep 2, 2021
I normally wear 8-10, but required a Large as happens often with EB tights.
- Yes, I recommend this productkbe532Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEssential ev eryday leggingsJul 11, 2021
I purchased a bunch of these leggings for a hiking trip and wasn't disappointed. The leggings have an easy weight that are good for warm and cooler temps and fit like a dream without cinching th waist. I'm 5'2" and the length was maybe an inch longer than my ankles, so there was a little bunching near my feet, but that was easily tucked into hiking boots. VERY happy with these and plan to work them into my everyday casual rotation.