Favorite Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, Small: Reg 26" | Petite 25" | Tall 27"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcblaine222Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWhere are the basics!!Nov 12, 2020
I've been waiting since last Christmas, when I did not receive these in the colors I asked for, to order them this year. I requested red, black, charcoal, and yellow. So far I've only been able to order black. Salsa is not a nice Christmas red. And how can there be no grey of any variety.....??!! I love layering this under graphic t shirts and also wearing plain for work. I keep checking back thinking they're just not stocked yet because of manufacturing delays...?
- Yes, I recommend this productNaomiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsClassic fitNov 10, 2020
I appreciate that Eddie Bauer seems to actually understand what petite sizing for non-skinny people should look like. This shirt in a petite large is fitted but not tight, and the sleeves and neckline hit in the right spots.
- Yes, I recommend this productkaseygirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat versatile t-shirt/answers here about fabric contentAug 27, 2020
This may be a helpful post because I emailed EB asking about the fabric content. I like the 100% cotton shirts, so I found out that the white, black and gray are the only colors that are 100% cotton. All other colors are mixed content. I have a few black long sleeve, black short sleeve, and white long sleeve. I wash them all and put in the dryer. No shrinking. Just wanted to provide some info for anyone asking the question I had.