Favorite Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, size M: Reg 26": Petite 25": Tall 27"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester (Desert Pink Heather, Clematis Heather): 100% cotton (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productGreat buyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirtSep 17, 2019
This shirt is very comfortable. It is long enough to stay in place at the waist. The material is thicker and durable.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarmenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe Favorite fit is my favorite!Sep 9, 2019
I have many of these tops in short and long sleeve and I love them all. Great quality and fit. It really is my favorite shirt fit from Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productTucsonCAPTGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI now have this item in almost every color!Sep 8, 2019
I now own this item in about color ever made. Actually, I'm wearing a black one right now. This top fits beautifully. I'm a "mature" woman but I'm slender and have a small waist. I refuse to buy any tees that could double as maternity tops so I love the way these fit. Also, they are fairly long as are the arms so they accommodate my long waist and long arms. I wear these or the other Favorite Tees almost daily. I wash them in a washer but line dry them and they don't need ironing. Superb quality and I love the new gold color.