Favorite Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed to prevent shrinking
- Length, Small: Reg 26" | Petite 25" | Tall 27"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Canadian CustomerGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease add detailed description onlineDec 29, 2020
100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color is not a description of item. I bought 50+ of these shirts over the years, and will keep buying them because they make sense for how I live my life and I love everything about them. Now that stores are closed I cannot check tags myself, I need you to help me shop. It seams that most colored shirts are not 100% cotton. I find that shirts that are 60/40 start looking older faster, and I do not like sleeping in them. Since most of your customers are online customers this days, you should add full description (you did not the past I think) so we know what we are actually buying. Thanks.
- Yes, I recommend this productctschell74Gender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite Fit V-neck TeeNov 29, 2020
I have tons of these tees from EB for over 30 years. Only complaint is they need to bring back size Petite XS!!!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productIdahoMuleGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsDifferent fabric?Nov 25, 2020
I've been EB long sleeve T's forever. I do, because they carry TALL sizes for those of us that want our wrist covered when wearing a long sleeve shirt. The last two I got, I'd have to say the fabric isn't as heavy as other's I've bought. I usually choose "heathered" colors but none were offered this year, nor a charcoal grey. I'm sure the fabric content of certain colors is the reason why some fabrics are heavier than others. Miss those heavier heathered colored shirts. Those shirts are my wardrobe staple in the winter and fall. They do wash up well without wrinkles and I have not noticed any shrinking, then again, if a shirt was 100% cotton, don't think I'd throw it in a hot drier.