Favorite Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- Lower Impact Materials
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. Whether used alone or blended with polyester, it's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
With the exception of the Medium Heather Gray color, this garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed to prevent shrinking
- Length, Small: Reg 26" | Petite 25" | Tall 27"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHarlequinGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsComfy shirtAug 29, 2021
Love these shirts
- Yes, I recommend this productrobinGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsokAug 28, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGramma DianeGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy season stapleAug 23, 2021
These fit perfectly. Even though I've lost quite a bit of weight and was planning to order a medium, the system suggested that I order a L. They fit beautifully! Not too snug or too loose.