Favorite Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, Small: Reg 26" | Petite 25" | Tall 27"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMsTingGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!May 24, 2020
It's not too thin. It's very soft. Holds up well after several washes. Fits beautifully. I purchased 2 colours in size PM.
- Yes, I recommend this productAt the Gunshow, in my size Smedium.Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat quality, much smaller than I expectedMay 14, 2020
These are great, the construction is good, the fabric is thick and smooth, but the fit was very small in my opinion. I am 5ft 8, 140 lbs and the arms on the large fit like a tourniquet. I had to exchange for XL. They were like a 2002-era Britney Spears/baby Gap t-shirt. Not the look I'm going for at 47.
- Yes, I recommend this productVanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitted and long enoughMar 14, 2020
Year after year these favorite t-shirts seem to be consistent in sizes and quality. They fit nicely to your body and are plenty long enough. I just wish they made the v-neck in the 3/4 sleeve shirt.