Kona Maxi Skirt - Stripe
- 55% cotton/40% modal/5% spandex
- Average length: Reg 36.5"
- Yes, I recommend this productJoS | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat SkirtOct 17, 2018
Love this skirt! Just wish EB had a nice blue cardigan to go with it. I was nervous about ordering a medium, but it worked just fine (I am about 5'5" and 156, and a bit hippy). The skirt has a nice (and flattering) weight to it.
- Yes, I recommend this productbookwoman | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, FlatteringConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeNice SkirtAug 15, 2018
I purchased this skirt in the black/charcoal and am very happy with the look at fit. I agree that it does run large, but I prefer a looser fit, especially around the waist and this skirt is comfortable and flattering at the same time. It's also a good length for me. I'm 5'5"/105# and purchased the XS which hits at the ankle. No hemming needed and it's not dragging on the floor. This is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down and the weight and colors will be nice in the cooler months.
- Yes, I recommend this productJudster | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeVery cuteJul 27, 2018
Super cute! The stripes are wider than I expected, but not overly so.