Wrinkle-Free 3/4-Sleeve Shirt - Print
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- Wrinkle Free
Combining the convenience of its wrinkle-free performance and the all-day ease of its breathable, moisture-wicking fabric, our cotton/spandex shirt really earns the name of ComfortCloth®. It's all about making life easier.
NOTE: This style is available only online.
- 2-way stretch for comfort and excellent fabric recovery
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric
- Patented pucker-free reinforced seams
- Straight collar
- Front and back darts
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productE.B. Shopper for 25 YearsGender FemaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEddie Bauer shoud not discontinue these! I agree!!!!Mar 14, 2020
Dear Eddie Bauer, So many people are asking for MORE of these shirts. More prints, more colours, more selection. Women's Wrinkle Free shirts (long sleeves, 3/4 sleeves, sleeveless - does not matter) are one of few items you still make that are "old" Eddie Bauer at its best! It would be so very, very disappointing if you disregard all those 5 start reviews, and discontinue this product. In Canada you can get them only Online. I do not know about US. I am so sure that if you bring them to stores, they will sell very well. Everyone needs shirts like these - great quality, cut, craftsmanship. You can wear this everywhere, from office to travel, 12 months a year! We are not leaving all these reviews for any other reason, but because we like the product. Keep them coming!
- Yes, I recommend this productSizeXSGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEddie Bauer shoudl not discontinue these!Jan 28, 2020
Please keep making your wonderful women's wrinkle-free shirts, especially the 3/4 & long sleeve versions. They are the best!
- Yes, I recommend this productTamaraGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeOkJan 7, 2020
Fits nicely;looks good