Wrinkle-Free Long-Sleeve Shirt - Solid
- Moisture Wicking
- Wrinkle Free
Combining the convenience of its wrinkle-free performance and the all-day ease of its breathable, moisture-wicking fabric, our cotton/spandex shirt really earns the name of ComfortCloth®. It's all about making life easier.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 2-way stretch for comfort and excellent fabric recovery
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric
- Patented pucker-free reinforced seams
- Straight collar
- Front and back darts
- Average length, Reg: Small 27": Medium 27.5"
- Slim; A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productsanlassGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this shirtAug 11, 2021
This shirt looks great. It is fitted just enough to give some shape but not hug the body like so many do. And to my surprise, it really is fairly wrinkle-free. I just popped it in the dryer and it came out with no wrinkles. A light ironing would make it crisper but it is quite acceptable without. And very find quality fabric. I bought two. I recommended it to a friend who bought one too.
- Yes, I recommend this productPikaGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLovely, quality shirtMay 25, 2021
Really lovely wedge wood blue, and sturdy non-transparent material. The fitted princess seams make it fit very well with a slimming look. HOWEVER, if you are a L in clothing from Lands End, please note that EB runs smaller than that line of clothing. I'm a M/L in Lands End but XL in Eddie Bauer. 6ft tall, 168 lbs, usually a size 12.
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGenderHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsClassic shirt for business or with jeansApr 12, 2021
Classic high quality nicely fitted. Great under a blazer because of the fit. The longer shirt tail is nice without being bulky. Washes well, doesn't need ironing unless wearing for business, and then it just needs light touch up. This is my go to shirt year round.