Wrinkle-Free Long-Sleeve Shirt - Solid
- Moisture Wicking
- Wrinkle Free
Combining the convenience of its wrinkle-free performance and the all-day ease of its breathable, moisture-wicking fabric, our cotton/spandex shirt really earns the name of ComfortCloth®. It's all about making life easier.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 2-way stretch for comfort and excellent fabric recovery
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric
- Patented pucker-free reinforced seams
- Straight collar
- Front and back darts
- Average length, Reg: Small 27": Medium 27.5"
- Slim; A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFound one of these at goodwill, had to get anotherOct 11, 2021
Finally, a work shirt that looks as professional as a men's collared shirt! It's a pretty masculine look but it's cut to fit curves. And the wrinkle- free claim is no joke. The fabric is thick and sturdy. All-around amazing shirt
- Yes, I recommend this productMLGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ShirtOct 6, 2021
Wonderful long sleeves--it's hard for me to find a shirt/blouse with long enough sleeves; love the tall option.
- Yes, I recommend this productsanlassGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this shirtAug 11, 2021
This shirt looks great. It is fitted just enough to give some shape but not hug the body like so many do. And to my surprise, it really is fairly wrinkle-free. I just popped it in the dryer and it came out with no wrinkles. A light ironing would make it crisper but it is quite acceptable without. And very find quality fabric. I bought two. I recommended it to a friend who bought one too.