Stine's Favorite Flannel Boyfriend Shirt - Solid
Our best, most versatile flannel is better than ever. This year, we treated the double-brushed cotton to a new wash that makes the fabric so soft, it redefines cozy comfort. And it's not just for fall and winter. The weight and natural breathability of the flannel make it perfectly suited for all but the warmest days of the year. It can be worn either on its own or layered over anything from a thermal to a T-shirt to a cami. Also new this year is the updated Boyfriend fit with slightly dropped shoulders, roomier arm shape, and a little extra length.
NOTE: This is a relaxed fit. For a less oversized, closer-to-the-body look, we suggest ordering one size down.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Ultrasoft, durable, double-brushed flannel
- Single chest pocket
- Button cuffs for easily rolling sleeves
- Available in Regular, Petite, and Tall sizes
- Average length, Small: 29"
- Boyfriend; A generous, boxy fit; longer length; relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNelaGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsIt didn't shrinkDec 2, 2019
I bought the pink and light blue color flannel shirts. I washed one in cold water and light soil cycle and I hung it to dry. I ironed it with first level steam. I compared the washed one with the shirt I didn't wash, and found the one I washed is the same size than the shirt I didn't wash. Other customers stated the shirt shrank a full size but that is not what I found.
- Yes, I recommend this productSicilySueGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsMy new favorite flannel!Oct 24, 2019
Picked this up at my local EB store in XS Pale Pink Heather. I'm always wary of items marked "Boyfriend", as they tend to be oversized and sloppy-looking. I am 5'2", 100 lb. and many clothes are way took big for me even if they are a fitted style. I chose this shirt because I love flannel but wanted a change from plaid, and this pink is so sweet and feminine. It was, of course, a bit too big when I bought it, but after a wash and dry it was perfect, almost tunic-length but nice to wear with fitted jeans. It's super-soft, just the right weight, and despite the "Boyfriend" label, I find it fairly feminine in cut and styling, except for the shoulders, which are a bit wide for me but I feel sure these will relax with wear. Love!
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbieGenderHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsFirst Boy Friend ShirtMar 30, 2021
Will generally wear over a camisole ... the fabric and the solid gray color make this a great neutral go to!