Wild River Flannel Short-Sleeve Shirt
Our softest flannel ever, blending natural cotton with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a shirt that's unmatched for comfort. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Drop shoulders for ease of movement
- Two button-through chest pockets
- Shirttail hem
- Average length, Reg: Front 26": Back 27"
- Boyfriend: A generous, boxy fit: longer length. Relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productSNOWBALLGenderHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat materialSep 13, 2019
I love the shirt and usually wear a medium but this shirt does run LARGE! I like to order the tall so I have the extra length. I would get a small but none are available. I am 5"6" and 130 lbs. If you order, size down.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyMGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Good color selection, Great fabricCons ExpensiveBeautiful but very WIDE in sizeSep 5, 2019
Love Eddie Bauer and generally wear a size small for tops as I am 5'7" and 136 lbs with an athletic build. But this shirt was very wide. I mean, I could prob fit two of me inside and it also appeared a little short but that may be because it was very VERY wide and perhaps, it gave that illusion of also being short. I know the description says Boyfriend BOXY fit, but take that as literal as you can. Size down! Otherwise the quality is great. It's not thin, but a soft brushed fleece feeling and the colors are just like in the pictures. Will just exchange mine for XS!