Wild River Flannel Short-Sleeve Shirt
Our softest flannel ever, blending premium brushed cotton with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a shirt that's unmatched for comfort. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience. If you've never considered flannel a short-sleeve option, try on the Wild River. It will change your mind on the first wearing.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Drop shoulders for ease of movement
- Two button-through chest pockets
- Shirttail hem
- Average length, Reg: Front 26": Back 27"
- Boyfriend; A generous, boxy fit; longer length. Relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMayGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeFeels wonderful!Feb 18, 2020
Haven't worn it yet, as it's still winter but, it feels fantastic and looks great. I think I'll be very happy with this purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productWarm weatherGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirtFeb 12, 2020
Please make XS in the tall size
- Yes, I recommend this productSullyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros ComfortableCons Runs very largeFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeComfortable ShirtFeb 3, 2020
So it took me 3 times to get the right size. I like things loose and all but this shirt runs huge! It's so comfortable and easy to throw on that I just had to have it. So I kept ordering - ended up with a xs! And I'm 5'5, average build. Still a great top though. Oh, and saw price was great!