Stine's Favorite Flannel Popover Shirt
Our best, most versatile flannel is better than ever. This year, we treated the double-brushed cotton to a new wash that makes the fabric so soft, it redefines cozy comfort. And it's not just for fall and winter. The weight and natural breathability of the flannel make it perfectly suited for all but the warmest days of the year. It can be worn either on its own or layered over anything from a thermal to a T-shirt to a cami.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Metal zipper front placket
- Single chest pocket
- Average length, Small: Front 27": Back 28"
- Boyfriend; A generous, boxy fit. Longer length, relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKatGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFits perfectly!Dec 5, 2019
I love this shirt, it fits my body shape perfectly. I'm 5' so finding shirts with the fit that aren't too long are hard to find. I hope you guys make more!
- Yes, I recommend this productDobjGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros casual, comfy, detailedConsLove it!Nov 19, 2019
I fell in love with this at the store- it's a soft flannel and in a unique pop-over design. More modern looking than the button down style. I like the zipper neck and there are hidden on-seam pockets! I didn't realize the pockets were there until I wore it for a few hours- they're that discrete. I hope they make more of these in other colors, I chose the cream/yellow/grey. I did size down- it has a loose profile if you don't.
- Yes, I recommend this productMilan mumGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat Shirt Except for Bulky PocketsDec 31, 2019
I love the styling and pretty feminine plaid of this shirt. The fabric is soft and the zipper opening is a nice change, too. Normally I'm all for pockets, but these don't stay flat. They bunch up under the shirt and sometimes hang down below the bottom of the shirt. I like this shirt enough that I'm going to try tacking them down.