Packable Sleeveless Shirt - Boyfriend
Lightweight, packable, and easy-care, this cotton/spandex sleeveless shirt is able to dress up or down. Slightly roomier Boyfriend cut with a single chest pocket.
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.5"/Back 28"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productrodeomomGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE it!Aug 10, 2019
I have loved this top! The fit is perfect, the fabric is nice & light & this particular color has no need for an under layer. Perfect for summer time. It washes & wears very well. I have 3 of the colors offered. I will say the ivory one is thin & see through & requires an under layer, but not a deal breaker. My only wish is that it would come in more colors. Maybe some solid colors?
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit!Jun 8, 2019
These types of shirts often fit too tight on me in the hip area but this one is roomy enough but not to bulky. Love it!
- CozyloverGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat casual summer topJun 5, 2019
I love this top even more than I thought. It fits perfect and it's a fresh newer pattern/color design for EB - I got the Pebble (Aqua check). 5'4" 134 lbs. 36C chest - moderately fit for reference. I buy Small in classic fit tops as I did this one. It drapes well - not form fitting but not too wide and baggy and isn't cut too low. Perfect coverage in the arm holes without being tight. Light weight but not too sheer. Will feel comfortable wearing this in the office.