Packable Short-Sleeve Shirt - Boyfriend
Lightweight, packable, and easy-care, this cotton/spandex button-front shirt can be worn with the hem tied for a different look. Slightly roomier Boyfriend cut with drop shoulders and a single chest pocket.
- Average length, Reg: Front 28"/Back 29.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 99% cotton/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCrystalGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeThis shirt is lightweight comfortable.Runs a little large.Oct 18, 2019
It is a slightly see through but not enough you have to wear something under it. Just very light weight. I bought the medium because I am a little busty and didn't want it gaping. It is a little too generous. I think the small would have been better. I am 5'1" 120 pounds. But I love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJAMGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Blouse, but material is a little sheerOct 3, 2019
This blouse is wonderful, however, because the material is a little sheer, I need to wear a camisole with it.
- Yes, I recommend this productTenderfootGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSophisticatedSep 16, 2019
I bought the navy blue print shirt. It has a sophisticated style.....simple and understated . Nice drape. I'm 5'5" tall, 145 lbs (which is a shocking 15lbs more than a year ago!) beautifully hides the extra weight while still looking trim. I bought a size M although my tee shirt size is now a Large.