Emmons Vista Short-Sleeve Tie-Front Shirt - Boyfriend
This shirt is all about breathable comfort and flattering, casual style. The linen/cotton fabric stays cool in warm weather, and the tie front and rolled sleeves give it a laid-back feel. Slightly roomier Boyfriend cut with drop shoulders and a single chest pocket.
- Average length, Reg: Front 23"/Back 24"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% linen/45% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productAly | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelove the shirt- great fitJun 14, 2019
very comfortable. color is great true to fit
- Yes, I recommend this productMMP | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsPerfect ShirtApr 17, 2019
I love this shirt, especially because it's made of natural fiber material. I'm 5"2" and 125 lbs. and ordered the XS and Small regular sizes. Both actually fit okay but I decided to keep the Small in case there was shrinkage after washing. It didn't seem to shrink and didn't need ironing when I took it out of the dryer. I got the Baltic and will probably also buy it in White. It's really a nice cut and very comfortable - no gaping at the bust.
- Yes, I recommend this productNettie53 | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsCute shirt !May 5, 2019
Seems a bit ordinary but I really like it, the linen/cotton blend is nice, not overly wrinkly. I got the medium for my 5'2", 122 lb, 36 chest and although a bit boxy, (boyfriend) I wouldn't size down. The tie is an actual tie, not just a shirt tail, I couldn't tell from the model view, so it needs to be tied, unlike a regular shirt with options. Will enjoy wearing this. Especially with sale price, a bit high priced otherwise.