Emmons Vista Long-Sleeve Tunic
This pullover tunic is all about breathable comfort and flattering, casual style. The linen/cotton fabric stays cool in warm weather, and the roll-tab sleeves can be worn full or three-quarter length. Five-button front placket.
- Average length, Reg: Front 28"/Back 29.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% linen/45% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productBecky G | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsWear everywhere shirtMay 13, 2019
This top is a winner in my book. I like the length of it, long enough to wear with leggings if I want to. It washes up easily with little or no touch up. It's comfortable and suitable for most settings.
- Yes, I recommend this productGulf coast Sal | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFlattering CutMay 9, 2019
I love this tunic in baltic. It is light weight, well made, slimming, and a flattering cut. It covers the behind, and the fabric is beautiful. Highly recommend. I especially like the cut in the shoulder.i
- EB FanGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Thin material, Very small fit, try 2 sizes larger for photo fitFitness meter label is very smallFit:SmallLargeNot a Typical EB ShirtAug 23, 2019
I usually wear a M Tall in EB. I ordered a size L so I'd have an oversized fit. The shirt was snug over the bust and not as roomy as in the picture. The sleeves were short. I would have ordered a XL Tall but it was not available. I'll try an XXL Regular and see how that works. If you can find a good fit, this is a nice, lightweight shirt, rather like a poet's shirt/smock. Good for layering. Lately, EB has had so few size and color options for their clothing, I've started to wonder how much longer they are going to be around.