Tranquil Short-Sleeve Shirred Shirt - Pattern
- Easy Care
The rayon/cotton/TENCEL™ lyocell fabric blend in this top is soft, breathable, and drapes beautifully. Feminine touches included shirring at the shoulders and rolled-look cap sleeves. Shirttail hem can be styled in front by tying or by leaving untied.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Average length: Reg: 27"
- Easy/relaxed: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 54% rayon/28% cottton/18% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productMap23Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirt!Jul 18, 2019
I really love this shirt! Very comfortable and very soft fabric. Washes nicely. It runs a little large (loose) but I find Eddie Bauer shirts usually do. I'm a small and like that. This shirt is cool to wear in the summer months.
- Yes, I recommend this productHAPPY2CUGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper Comfortable ShirtJul 10, 2019
I love this comfy shirt. I chose the blue plaid which looks great with midnight blue leggings. The raglan sleeves look good and give it a relaxed feeling. The fabric, itself, is soft and light. I bought it online because my size was not available in my local store. It was nice to feel the quality of the fabric before I ordered it.
- Yes, I recommend this productScaupnycGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirtJul 8, 2019
Love the shirt and disappointed I couldn't get it in another color.