Stine's Favorite Flannel Boyfriend Shirt - Pattern
Our best, most versatile flannel is better than ever. This year, we treated the double-brushed cotton to a new wash that makes the fabric so soft, it redefines cozy comfort. And it's not just for fall and winter. The weight and natural breathability of the flannel make it perfectly suited for all but the warmest days of the year. It can be worn either on its own or layered over anything from a thermal to a T-shirt to a cami. Also new this year is the updated Boyfriend fit with slightly dropped shoulders, roomier arm shape, and a little extra length.
NOTE: This is a relaxed fit. For a less oversized, closer-to-the-body look, we suggest ordering one size down.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Ultrasoft, durable, double-brushed flannel
- New, multi-color plaids
- Single chest pocket
- Button cuffs for easily rolling sleeves
- Available in Regular, Petite, and Tall sizes
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Boyfriend; A generous, boxy fit; longer length; relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNaNooGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsYesFeb 17, 2021
Loved the fit! Would buy more of these.
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerBikerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros QualityConsNot exactly flannelOct 2, 2020
Although I wouldn't call this flannel, it is brushed cotton, just much lighter than the usual flannel shirt. I love the camo color, and the quality of the shirt is excellent. I don't find it to be extra roomy for me, size M fits great. No idea why this was on a give-away sale, but so glad I got mine. And backorder on clearance too, just weird.
- Yes, I recommend this productLena67Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeits like wearing a good looking sweatshirt, only betterApr 2, 2020
I wear this when it's cold, sometimes buttoned up, sometimes more like a jacket. It's soft, warm, good looking, super useful. I view it as a valuable addition to my wardrobe! It's slightly shorter in length so it lands on my hips, perfect updated look that happens to be really functional. If I still worked at Boeing it would be a lifesaver, instead it's a treasured addition. I got the black, white and red one, I think they call it smoke.