Eddie's Favorite Flannel Sherpa-Lined Shirt Jacket
Stolen from his closet—our soft, heavyweight Eddie's Favorite Flannel cotton is lined with an ultra-warm sherpa-fleece in the body for her.
- Sleeves have woven lining for easy layering
- Shirttail hem
- Two button-close chest pockets
- Two side hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productMelGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI likeAug 26, 2019
I am 5'2", 140 lbs. If I wanted to wear this as a shirt, I would have gotten a small, but I wanted it to be more of a jacket so I got a Medium. It feels like the body is very roomy, but the arm's aren't as roomey. It is also on the longer side. I like it and think it would be nice a warm. It also has nice pockets. The body is Sherpa-lines, and the arms have a quilted inside.
- Yes, I recommend this productplumladyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for cold daysApr 8, 2019
This is going to be a great fall camping jacket but also good for a winter walk. Wearing it under an outer down jacket for additional warmth, but it's bulky so the other jacket needs to be larger; but then I have the ultimate warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productFauveTNGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros High Quality, easy on and off, keeps your core warm, multi-seasonConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCozy and well-made Shirt JacketMar 14, 2019
I've been looking for a shirt jacket like this! I live in the middle of the woods, and just going to the letterbox requires an uphill hike, plus walking the dog several times a day. I need jackets that keep my core warm, but are easy on, easy off. I love that there's no snagging on my long-sleeved tops when I slip into this shirt jacket. The sherpa lining is buttery soft and cozy! Please make them in more colors, and consider a hooded version.