Tranquil One-Pocket Shirt
Rayon is blended with breathable cotton and TENCEL™ lyocell to create an ultrasoft shirt that feels light and cool against your skin, and that offers exceptional drape. The Boyfriend body has drop shoulders, a slightly roomier cut, and a single chest pocket.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Shirttail hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 54% rayon/28% cotton/18% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFrom VTGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite Shirt Ever!Jun 9, 2021
The fact that these shirts are sold out tells everything. They are the best shirts out there! Flattering cut, easy care, perfect weight even on hot days, not see-through, hold their color, can dress up or down…. I could go on and on. I've bought several and will keep watching for new prints. Please don't stop making them, and more of the quiet stripes please! THE best.
- Yes, I recommend this productKCGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConssoft and comfortableMay 24, 2021
I'll wear this shirt to death. It's soft and fits right and really good for the variable weather of northern California.
- Yes, I recommend this productEliz in NHGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsSoft and comfortableApr 18, 2021
I purchased the dark plain. It's soft, comfortable, light-weight, and a good length to wear untucked. Wearing it outside in the 60F weather today and I'm comfortable both in the warmer house and in the cooler outdoors.