Eddie's Faux Shearling-Lined Shirt Jacket
This shirt jacket is all about cozy comfort, inside and out. The exterior is our signature cotton flannel—robust and brushed to an ultrasoft texture. The interior is thick faux shearling fleece in the body and microfleece in the sleeves for easy layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Fleece-lined, open-entry hand pockets
- Button-close chest pockets
- Button cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: Front 29.5" | Back 30"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSilverKGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWarm, cozyNov 1, 2021
I'm glad the arms are not lined, makes it so much easier to put on and wear over a sweater. Super warm for the torso. Not super flattering, as the lining makes the torso bulky, but I'm going to wear this around the fire pit and as lounge/leisure wear, so flattering is not really an issue! Nice and long to wear with leggings, too. It arrived pretty wrinkled but I washed it in cold water and dried it on low and it came out perfectly, and no wrinkles. Love it, and will get a lot of wear out of it this fall/winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productTinaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket!Oct 24, 2021
Feels great, looks great on. Brand new so I don't know about care yet, but I love it
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthWoodsSaraGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLong in back but great shrit-jacDec 5, 2021
As other reviewers stated, the arms are not lined. I feel that the arms look thin while the body of the shirt looks pretty full. I would have liked lined arms, myself, or at least bigger, looser arms so it looks more natural. The back hem is also quite long. It definitely covers my butt. Other shirt-jacs I have are Ralph Lauren, with a straigth hem. I do prefer a straight hem for a shirt-jac. The pockets are in the right place, and I like having them. Overall, it's true fitting, could be slightly roomier since it's supposed to be a jacket. It is warm, and comfortable. It's great quality too. I did not want to order the anemone (dusty pink color), but that was all that was available. It's surprisingly pretty, and I like the color better in person than depicted on the website.