Fremont Flannel Ruffle-Neck Shirt
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL™ lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Banded collar with ruffle neck
- Snap front
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKatie S.Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the Ruffle and Fit!Nov 19, 2020
I bought this flannel because I thought the ruffle neck was cute, and it is! This flannel has a ruffle detail on the neck which I hadn't seen before. I also like the relaxed fit because it's very comfortable while working from home. It also has a "washed" look which makes it more unique from my other classic flannels. I like how this is a flannel shirt with a femme twist! I'm 5'8" and got a medium. Photo attached!
- BelleGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityCons Poor FitRuns small!!Nov 20, 2020
Wow, ordered up from usual med. I wear d/t wanting a loose fit over another shirt. So ordered an xlg. Would still be snug even in the larger size! Nice fabric and nice details, but the size is a problem!