Fremont Flannel Crossover-Back Henley Shirt
- Anti Pill
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL® lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience. The pullover henley style has a cross-back detail giving it extra feminine appeal.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-button henley front placket
- Slightly dropped shoulders and roomier arm shape
- Button cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCanadian CustomerGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat job Eddie Bauer!Aug 29, 2021
I picked this shirt from clearance section in my local EB without even trying it, based on how it looked on hanger. When I finally got a chance to try it, I logged in to the web page to buy it in every colour available. Of course nothing is available in size L. I hope EB will bring this shirt back because it is not only soft, but you do not often find casual shirt with some interesting details on them, and this is fantastic. Solid colours would be nice too. I have not bought a shirt from EB since they discontinued Wrinkle-Free shirt (I still do not understand Why?), but this one I would buy again.
- Yes, I recommend this productMrsTGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, QualityConsEven the reviews will not deter me.Jun 1, 2021
Tensil is quality material, gives draping a flow, sizing and style makes this shirt hip, groovy, reminds me in the 70s how much I loved khaki painters pants with a very feminine dressier blouse, the plaid in bright berry color will complement my happy face wearing it.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephanieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsUnique take on flannelFeb 19, 2021
Very happy with this shirt. It is comfortable and a unique design-take on a traditional flannel shirt. It gives a subtle flair that helps dress it up.