Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMamaJGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest jacketNov 17, 2019
I love this jacket. I have looked for years to find the perfect fit and warmth...this jacket is everything I have wanted.
- Yes, I recommend this productMinnie MomGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itNov 15, 2019
I'm 5'8 and 155lbs and usually wear a small in tops and size 8/10 in pants so I ordered a size medium and the fit was perfect! I ordered the navy one with the black fur accent (Was also considering the dark indigo) and couldn't be happier with the fit, the color and the quality... gorgeous coat!!
- Yes, I recommend this productErikaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!Nov 15, 2019
This was really the first nice winter coat I've splurged on and it was so worth it. I'm 5'2 and 95 pounds and got the Petite XS and it fits perfect. I can still wear a hoodie comfortably underneath as well. The petite definitely didn't make it too short which was a concern of mine.