Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productLeneGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCute coat. Hope it's as warm as it looks.Oct 8, 2019
With the important caveat that I haven't yet worn this in cold weather, I really like this coat. It looks cute and fits well. I look forward to wearing it, although I don't look forward to cold weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productGogmacGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice and cozyOct 5, 2019
Nice warm winter coat. Love the warm cuffs. Double zipper is always a plus. Runs a tad on the small side but very comfortable and warm, warm, warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productIsabel B.Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coatOct 3, 2019
Fit very well. I'm very round in the middle but it fit just fine. It's warm and made with quality and care. I'm sure it'll be great against this New England winter this coming year.