Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSeannaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSun Valley Down ParkaMay 5, 2021
I spend the winters in South Korea and need a very warm jacket. I am 5'5" and weigh 130 lbs, and the Medium fits perfectly. It is large enough for a heavy sweater underneath but still looks good. The Light Nordic Blue is beautiful.
- Yes, I recommend this productJETGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful colorApr 30, 2021
Warm for Iowa fall and winter months
- Yes, I recommend this productONGAL1Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSun Valley DownApr 22, 2021
I bought this parka back about 10 or so years ago and I loved it. I recently bought the xl tall in black. I wanted it a size larger for layering. I wish the hood was a little larger but otherwise still love the parka. The down doesn't seem as thick as it used to be but still seems like it's enough. I will be saving it for next winter. This is classic parka and I hope they continue to make it! I would love to buy it in a dark grey again.