Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBubtuniaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargea terrific coatJan 17, 2020
I first ordered an xl based on my bust size, it was to large even under a bulky sweater, so I exchanged it for a large and that was exactly perfect for a 43 inch bust size, I love the warmth of it grant you when you're walking up a hilly road you will get a little warm, I live in north Idaho it can get quite cold here, I plan on ordering a different coat at the tail end of 2020, thank you so much.
- Yes, I recommend this productMJGenderHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros Ordered a xs, and s now going for the mediumConsFitness meter label is very smallFit:SmallLargeExcellent quality and fantastic styleJan 17, 2020
Not true to size I measure 16 17 inches across my shoulders and the small is way too small.
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect choice!Jan 16, 2020
I selected the size based on measurements & size chart and the fit is perfect. The hood isnt too large, lining is excellent. I'm 5'7 and it's about an inch above my knees. This coat is excellent! for my needs. Only negative is that it is somewhat heavy, but it will still roll small enough to pack. I looked everywhere to find the perfect heavy, waterproof down coat and I found it! Honestly I would have paid full price but got a great sale price! Can't recommend enough!