Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
- Comfort To -30
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productSunshine Paradise | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsBest parka ever!Apr 29, 2019
I love this parka. I bought it in grey and black. It fits perfect and looks great. Most importantly, it keeps me superwarm.
- Yes, I recommend this productsnooky | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsAwesomeApr 4, 2019
Awesome Parka is rich color. Nice fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productNW Nana | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros fits well, warm,ConsLove this ParkaApr 3, 2019
I haven't actually worn this parka yet as I bought it at the end of the season, but in trying it on I love it. It is attractive and warm. The fleece lined back and pockets and around the wrist are soft and cozy. The detachable hood is cute with the fur trim. I can't speak to how it will perform but I am excited for next winter and am glad I have this parka.