Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productAngieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coatJan 26, 2020
Love this coat! Its a great length and lots warm
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent ChoiceJan 25, 2020
This Sun Valley parka has met my expectations. Although I have only had it for a few weeks, so far I feel it was a great choice.
- ChinksSFGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA warm parka at a great valueJan 25, 2020
I bought this parka for my recent trip to Portland. I figured it would be pretty cold in January and this parka kept me warm during my evening strolls in downtown. The parka is lined with fleece, so are the pockets to keep you warm and toasty. I like the rich burgundy color and believe this coat is a great value at a reasonable price. I think it is very well made and hold up well over time.