Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Comfort To -30
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- KimKGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell made and love the Light Nordic BlueSep 17, 2019
I haven't worn this yet, but it is comfortable and very well made. The color is a bit darker than my monitor shows but I like the actual color better.
- Yes, I recommend this productsparks243GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsPerfect Fit & WarmSep 16, 2019
The coat is absolutely comfortable and warm. I am 5'3" & 125 lb. I bought the small petite. It fits perfectly!! A friend of mine recommended this coat and said it's the warmest she's ever worn. I'm looking forward to wearing mine this winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productStpColabr8nLstnGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper warm and comfySep 2, 2019
This parka makes me excited for winter! The faux-fur cuffs are super soft. The color is great and I love the zippers.