Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJaniceGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuy of the SeasonApr 14, 2021
Got on sale as a gift for my daughter. In all my years purchasing from EB I have always been more than happy with the quality. Both my husband and I have parka's from 20+ years ago that have held up remarkably well.
- Yes, I recommend this productzcGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsreviewApr 11, 2021
great look, comfort and warmth...I love the color cinder
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnnaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat Coat! Warm, Not Too BulkyApr 7, 2021
The coat is great! I had to return the first one I ordered because the zipper didn't work properly. However, I loved the coat, so I ordered the same thing again. So far, the zipper on this coat is fine and I love everything else about it! Fit is not too bulky, but it's very warm for Ohio winters. Warm enough to walk in outside during the winter, but nice looking so that it can be worn most places.