Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productLove EBGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect!Nov 5, 2019
Large petite fits my 4'11" 150 lbs body perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productWanttobewarmGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket... Sizing Runs SmallNov 2, 2019
I really like the parka... waited for the 50% off sale. I found the regular small fit like an extra small. The regular medium was too long in arms and body. I found the best fit for me was a Medium Petite. I'm a pear shape small on top medium on bottom. Usually wear between a small or medium depending on brands. At 5'4" I'm not a true petite but have short waist and arms. I hope I get many seasons wear out if it.
- Yes, I recommend this productMamacitaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy Daughter Loves Her Sun Valley Down ParkaNov 1, 2019
My daughter moved from San Antonio to Boston! Her sister and I got her the parka for her birthday. She had looked for months before choosing this parka. She is about 5"11" with long arms. We ordered the Medium Tall. She was very excited about the parka--especially that the sleeves were long enough. It was a great fit. The loden green is really nice and the fur around the hood is great for the weather in the cold parts of our country. The sale price and free shipping were also pluses.