Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- Faux shearling fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCheriGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHandsome coat and well madeOct 17, 2021
Style is not forfeited in this very cozy coat
- Yes, I recommend this productDJD from OhGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSun Valley down parka purchaseOct 15, 2021
I purchased the Sun Valley Parka first in a Large/Tall which was a little to big and returned to my local store. Then I ordered a medium/Tall which fit me perfect, allowing me to still wear it with a heavy winter sweater underneath. I am 5' 10.5" and weigh 154lbs. Living in Northern Ohio we can get some very snowy and very cold days and am looking forward to trying my new coat out. I like it for its comfortable fit and style.
- Yes, I recommend this productCjGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown jacketOct 11, 2021
I selected it for warmth and style. It's adorable!!!