Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSports loving ladyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and StylishJan 9, 2021
Very comfortable and so warm. I love this coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productSunshine in LAGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThis is a keeper !Dec 31, 2020
I moved to Seattle January 2019 from California and it was 10 degrees. Brrrr ... I walked in and said make me warm. I tried on 2 coats and bought this one in black. I love it so much !!! I could walk anywhere in Seattle and be so warm even in snow. Of course, I moved back to California and it doesn't get as cold in LA but I still wear it when it get below 60 degrees. Best purchase ever ! Oh, I wish it came longer say mid calf.
- Yes, I recommend this productRiGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this parka!Dec 30, 2020
I looked at a lot of parkas but EB's was the best by a long ways. it's comfortable, looks nice, warm - but I don't think the temperature rating is quite as low as they state. It's toasty enough for me down to 20 with low activity and thin top. On sale it is a fantastic price and am able to buy another coat too! Thank you EB!