Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- Faux shearling fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productsuniGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for MI wintersJan 16, 2022
This parka is so warm when it's single digits here. Love the fleece in the back and cuffs. I like that the hood comes off as I prefer cute hats. Only thing I would like in an inside breast pocket on the left. Big enough for phone and card case. It's nice not to carry a purse but the outside pockets are harder to get my large iPhone in and out of.
- Yes, I recommend this productAliseGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingPros VersatileConsThe best and most versatile rain coat!!Jan 15, 2022
I currently was walking outside in the women's Charly jacket but I needed something longer because that jacket doesn't cover the thighs and I was getting wet and cold. I didn't realize this coat also has a removable liner that is perfect for winter weather walks. It's not too thick but it's incredibly warm for its weight. I walk 5 to 8 miles daily with my dog and this has totally kept me dry and warm. I absolutely love the arm length. I wear a size tall and it goes down to my middle hand so it covers up the bottom portion of my gloves and keeps me completely dry. The length is perfect and protects everything to to right above my knee so that my pants don't get soaking wet. I live in the Seattle area so I usually need this coat at least several times a week. Absolutely love!
- Yes, I recommend this productPattyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsWarm jacketJan 14, 2022
Had every intention of returning but jacket is so warm and exactly what I wanted for walking