Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOrancathyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros ComfortConsBest Parka I have ever ownedNov 25, 2020
This coat is both stylish and comfortable. It's also the warmest jacket I've ever owned. I have the shorter jacket version and ordered the parka this year for those colder days when I want the extra coverage. I actually look forward to heading out for a walk in the cold, now that I have a jacket this good.
- Yes, I recommend this productVoloGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coat!Nov 19, 2020
When it comes to cold weather, I value warmth over style, but this coat gives me both. I love it so much I got it in two colors, plus the shorter jacket version! The thing I love most is that the neck "funnel" is fairly narrow when fully zipped, which prevents much cold air from getting in around my skinny neck! Two critiques: I wish the inside of the collar were lined with fleece, which would feel warmer than the material used for the outer shell, and the hood is so deep I can barely see when it's up. Some kind of adjuster tab at the back would have been nice--I may even try to add one. I'll probably just wear it without the hood most of the time.
- Yes, I recommend this productRKGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat parkaNov 11, 2020
Excellent parka. I bought mine several years ago during a visit to the US, and it still looks great after 8 years of daily wear during Canadian winters. It is a stylish-looking parka, easy to wear, and roomier around the hips, which is great for pear shaped bodies. I throw it in the washer and hang it to dry, then a little run in the dryer, Please continue to carry this model.