Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJillH08Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI you want one more review here goes!Apr 15, 2020
I will be honest and tell you that I waited till end of season to get the coat as I wanted it on sale. its worth full price as the quality is great. I cant imagine needing another new coat for several years. I had another EB parka that was probably 10 years old and still in great shape. Only thing was the fur collar looked a little bit old, well, because it was. I donated it and I am sure she could get another 10 years out of it if she needs too. My fav parts of the new coat are, the fur lined pockets and the fur lined interior cuffs. I got the navy which is pretty. I'm not sure if I will ever use the breast pocket for the phone. It will hold just about any size phone if that's a concern of yours. If you are wondering if its a good deal. YASSS. If you are wondering if you should get it again I say YASSSS. ( You can return it if you need too) Lastly, I wear a size large and got the xl. I dont like a restrictive coat. This fits perfectly!
- Yes, I recommend this productJust meGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove love love my new coat.Mar 7, 2020
Everything was as it said...warm, good for cold windy days. Quick delivery! All good!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productDF544Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's Sun Valley Down parkaMar 6, 2020
I wear a small on top abut I am a medium on the bottom so medium fits well.