Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productwinter coatGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat parka!Feb 19, 2020
Thank You for this great product.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeWarm Enough For upstate New York winters !Feb 13, 2020
Beautiful coat feels luxurious! I am 5'6 and about 150 and large is just slightly roomy. Silky fleece pockets was a nice touch! I live in upstate N.Y. and it is keeping me warm .For those new to Eddie Bauer , the sizing in coats and jackets seem to require "sizing up" as shirts and pants I wear medium in this brand. This is my second coat,my last was, is, a down jacket worn steadily the last 8 years! Still wearing it a little faded now. Washed and dried and worn for everything . I am a big fan. Thanks to winter sales!
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulainVAGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDelighted with my new parka!Feb 13, 2020
I have wanted a longer style winter coat/jacket for a couple of years, but couldn't find anything that was just right. Ordered the Sun Valley in blue on an awesome after-Christmas sale. So many parkas are simple utilitarian in appearance. This parka is feminine and stylish, but is also everything you would want in a cold weather coat. Unfortunately, in Virginia we are having a warmer than usual winter this year, so I haven't been able to wear it as much as I had hoped....yet.