Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Comfort To 0
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productHeyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeParkaSep 2, 2019
Purchased for granddaughter who usually wears a medium but the large fit better. She's in college in a cold state so it'll keep her warm. Roomy enough for layering.
- Yes, I recommend this productPQGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWonderful warm winter coatAug 13, 2019
I bought this to replace a parka I had gotten from Eddie Bauer in the 1990s(!). Based on my experience with Eddie Bauer outerwear, I knew it the quality would be good and it would be warm and I was right. The slightly longer length than some parkas is very welcome on cold and windy days. I love it. I also really like how it looks. I have gotten several compliments on it. For those looking to buy, I highly recommend. However, be aware that it has a closer fit than some jackets do and runs a bit small in size. I normally wear a medium but ordered a large and it fits just right over a sweater. Also, the interior "pocket" is a joke. You can fit a tube of chapstick in there but not much else, certainly not a phone or anything.
- Yes, I recommend this productjjbGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect winter coatJul 8, 2019
1. regardless of quilting pattern the coat has a shape to it that is flattering 2. The fleece at cuffs and neckline is super soft and comfortable 3. The snaps plus zippers is a plus because for a quick close you gotta love the snaps there 4. hood is detachable but why take that off...it is cute right where it is 5. this coat is for COLD weather so it is the right coat for those really cold days 6. Petite coats are not that easy to find and this one is a keeper