Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMimiGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeVery ComfortableDec 12, 2019
The coat is very comfortable .I wear a large petite. I think the coats from Eddie Bauer seem to run on the small side. I am 4'10" 120 lbs. Usually I wear a medium but in Bauer coats I need a large petite. I highly recommend this coat pockets are deep not shallow and can easily fit a pair of gloves. I also have the sun valley parka and like that also but it is a little stiffer then the lodge down.
- Yes, I recommend this productOKEGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsGreat Looking,Good PricingDec 12, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productColleenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketDec 12, 2019
First, I have to say I love this jacket and love the color. I like that I can remove the fringe from the hood instead of having to take the hood completely off. Second, I'm a size large and I ordered a large jacket and it fits perfectly. Not too snug and not too loose. I can even wear a light sweatshirt under it. Third, it's been keeping me warm so far. I'm in Maine and we have had some bitterly cold windy days and I have no complaints. Fourth, the only thing for me is the zipper. My old women's coat had the zip on the left and this is on and right and it throws me off every time. Fifth, I think the quality is great but as expected there have been a number of loose threads I've had to cut off.