Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Comfort To 0
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productLinaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight jacketSep 15, 2019
So far so good it is a super light jacket. It fits me really well according the size chart I found in the page. I am excited about this winter jacket :)
- Yes, I recommend this productSammieGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery warm and good qualitySep 15, 2019
Bought this for a trip to Iceland in February and it kept me very warm during our one week there in a blizzard storm. 5'3,120 lbs, 34C, ordered regular XS and it fits perfectly over a light sweatshirt and jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productHeyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeParkaSep 2, 2019
Purchased for granddaughter who usually wears a medium but the large fit better. She's in college in a cold state so it'll keep her warm. Roomy enough for layering.