Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Comfort To 0
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productjjb | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect winter coatJul 8, 2019
1. regardless of quilting pattern the coat has a shape to it that is flattering 2. The fleece at cuffs and neckline is super soft and comfortable 3. The snaps plus zippers is a plus because for a quick close you gotta love the snaps there 4. hood is detachable but why take that off...it is cute right where it is 5. this coat is for COLD weather so it is the right coat for those really cold days 6. Petite coats are not that easy to find and this one is a keeper
- Yes, I recommend this productMeg | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFabulously warm jacket!Jun 23, 2019
I bought this jacket in black and it fits perfectly, I'm usually an Australian size 12 and I bought it in large. It is so warm and looks fantastic. So happy that I bought it and look forward to wearing it during the winter months both to work (I'm a teacher) and on the weekends!
- Yes, I recommend this productkathleen1 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReally beautifulJun 22, 2019
This coat is beautiful and the price is right= can't wait for winter. I am 5'2" and weight 123, but it is usually my bust size that makes buying petite sizes difficult. (34D). I ordered a large petite and it is perfect when I have a winter top under it. I probably could manage a Medium , but the large doesn't look sloppy at all. It is darker color than I expected from the picture, but like it better. I bought the kind of speckled gray. Tricky sipper but I will have to pay more attention when using it -hate double sippers! Feels really really good.