Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Comfort To 0
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productSammieGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery warm and good qualitySep 15, 2019
Bought this for a trip to Iceland in February and it kept me very warm during our one week there in a blizzard storm. 5'3,120 lbs, 34C, ordered regular XS and it fits perfectly over a light sweatshirt and jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productHeyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeParkaSep 2, 2019
Purchased for granddaughter who usually wears a medium but the large fit better. She's in college in a cold state so it'll keep her warm. Roomy enough for layering.
- Yes, I recommend this productPQGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWonderful warm winter coatAug 13, 2019
I bought this to replace a parka I had gotten from Eddie Bauer in the 1990s(!). Based on my experience with Eddie Bauer outerwear, I knew it the quality would be good and it would be warm and I was right. The slightly longer length than some parkas is very welcome on cold and windy days. I love it. I also really like how it looks. I have gotten several compliments on it. For those looking to buy, I highly recommend. However, be aware that it has a closer fit than some jackets do and runs a bit small in size. I normally wear a medium but ordered a large and it fits just right over a sweater. Also, the interior "pocket" is a joke. You can fit a tube of chapstick in there but not much else, certainly not a phone or anything.