Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productDeedeeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm coatJan 25, 2020
I've only worn this coat a few times, but I spent three hours outside in it and was warm. It is comfortable and the blue colour is even nicer than in the pictures. The inside pocket is too small to hold a phone though.
- Yes, I recommend this productJenGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Coat!Jan 24, 2020
Love the color & feel of this coat! It's very warm & is long enough to cover my butt when I sit down
- Yes, I recommend this productDianeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful coatJan 24, 2020
This coat is warm, a flattering fit and a great value. I read earlier reviews about shallow pockets but Eddie Bauer must have addressed that when making the coat in 2019 because the pockets are lined with fleece, warm and plenty large. I'll be wearing it for many years to come.