Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnetteGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite Winter CoatJan 21, 2021
My daughter bought this coat as a gift for me in October 2018. I have worn it all the time in the winter since then. I love the double zipper - great zipper that always works. Double zipper is great for driving as you can adjust it in order to sit. It is usually cold and damp in the winter in New Jersey near the seashore so the down coat is a must. Wearing this coat while walking on the boardwalk is really cozy. Pockets are a great size - you can fit your gloves in them! Since we purchased the Dark Berry the dirt does show. I have washed it approximately 4 times. This time I used Fels Naptha to pretreat the stains on the back of the sleeves and along the zipper placket - worked wonders! Everyone comments on how nice it looks. The length is a big plus! Even though I am tall and have long arms, the sleeves are a great length. Elastic in the fleece that is inside the sleeves would be terrific. Thinking about sewing some in myself. Just can't say enough about this coat. Purchase it and you will be really happy!!
- Yes, I recommend this productCanadiannpGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTimeless winnerJan 4, 2021
Can close this across my bust! Yay! No pulling. I'm 5'6" 36E. Get it girls who are too heavy. It's a winner! Lovely material,
- Yes, I recommend this productmkckloveGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBeautiful Jacket!Dec 30, 2020
I have purchased many Eddie Bauer down jackets over the years, and you can't beat the quality, style and warmth. I purchased the Dusted Indigo, and I really like the colour. However, it is quite a bit darker than it appears on screen. It's more of a dark dusted indigo, leaning towards light navy. I was surprised at how much darker it is in person compared to the picture on-line. It must have something to do with the lighting. That being said, it is a beautiful shade of blue, and I'm actually glad that it is darker than what I expected.