Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSherriGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Coat EverNov 28, 2021
I have bought this coat for years in multiple colors. It is the best coat Eddie makes and I sincerely hope they're not discontinuing it ( don't do it Eddie - I need this coat to live on ). The style is perfection. The weight is perfection. The shoulders are never too tight. Go up a size if you want to layer. The coat is warm enough to not need layering tho. It works in warmer and much cooler temps ( I'm in the south so when I say cooler I mean below 20 ). It's classic, cozy and feels like a warm hug that you never want to leave. I would have bought it again this year but it was in the clearance section. I need it in black! Please re-stock!
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsThe Best Coat Eddie Bauer MadeNov 23, 2021
I hope this coat is not discontinued. It is lightweight, but very warm. I would Iike to see it made a little shorter and in silver and white. I have ordered several coats and had to send them back because they are too long. Not sure why they are making most of the coats 36". I would like to see coats that are slightly above the knee.
- Yes, I recommend this productCBGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat warm coatOct 14, 2021
I purchased one for myself several years ago and my daughter loved it just as much as I do so I purchased one for her to wear at college. Fits well and keeps you warm and cozy!